Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Balance

It goes without saying that striking a balance in life as important as it is difficult. My struggle is especially complicated.

I play many roles and struggle to keep everything balanced on a daily basis.

It is usually the case that I must decide between reading my school material and reading my son & daughter bedtime stories. This decision is difficult but I sometimes choose the former.

In deciding to stay at the library reading my school materials, I am in a roundabout way choosing what is best for my kids. I surely miss reading them bedtime stories but also take heart in the fact that what I’m doing in the library is in the end seeking to improve their life.

It is my hope that my present decisions help build my kid’s character in that they see how one must strive for what is important.

I hope to give my kids a greater opportunity in life and hope that I make the best choices in pursuing a balance that is sometimes not in their favor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home